Advantages of Live-In Care:
Specialist care at home is a very positive solution that enables a client to remain at home and to receive flexible care, which is personal to their needs.
Care in your own home and on your own terms has many benefits:
- Independence to remain in one’s own home and in familiar surroundings
- Remaining within one’s community
- Staying together as a couple
- Continuing to make important lifestyle choices
- Your likes and dislikes are paramount
- Pets, possessions and property retained
- Peace of mind for relatives
- Specialist care provision for all age related needs
- Individual needs attended to with tailored, one-to-one care
The care we offer
Care offered by Miracle Workers is flexible and bespoke. We provide short-term and long-term live-in, respite, disability and end-of-life care. We look after clients nationwide and further afield, including Europe.
Often at short notice, we cater for those coming out of hospital to help them recover at home, providing assistance in day to day care and support to get them back on their feet. We can provide a carer who will help with any exercises or physiotherapy recommended to aid recovery.
Our respite care allows a regular family carer to take a break or go on holiday, meaning that relatives are given peace of mind that their loved ones are being are being properly cared for around the clock.