The quality of our carers is the reason why our clients recommend us time and again. If you feel you can match up to our standards please apply below.
All applicants must be over 21, and be eligible to work in the UK.
Carers need to be:
- kind-hearted and compassionate
Carers need to have:
- common sense
- an organized personality
- a good sense of humour
- excellent spoken and written English
- good cooking skills
- a clean driving licence
The advantages of working via an agency
- We ensure you receive the correct rate of pay, and good living conditions.
- We provide on-going support, and can be relied upon to work with you.
- We pride ourselves on our in-depth knowledge of both our clients and carers. We are therefore able to match the right client with the right carer, thus ensuring everyone is happy.
- We provide continuity of work
- Working through MWA ensures you are covered by our Employers’ Liability Insurance, and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
Carers attending our training course will be required to stay at our in-house accommodation. Yr Hen Fasnachdy is a charming house set in a lovely garden just outside the bustling market town of Abergavenny, 2 minutes walk from our offices. Facilities include twin bedrooms, a fully-equipped kitchen, sitting room with satellite TV, dining room and wireless internet access
Many of our carers who are between assignments stay at the house. If you need respite after a placement you can enjoy a break in the lovely Welsh countryside. The local town of Abergavenny has many attractions to entertain you; mountains, markets and much, much more!!
By the time you have finished the course you should be confident that you can care for our clients well and be able to earn very good wages, which will enable you to recoup your outgoings in the first week of work.
Our training includes lectures on:
- The Ethos of Miracle Workers Agency
- Manual Handling (theory and practical)
- Dementia Awareness
- Personal Care including Incontinence Management and Catheter Care
- Safe use of Medication
- The payment you will receive, how it is paid, and self-employed status
Fields marked with * must be completed. Thank you.